Here we go...

Hi, My name is Rebecca Olsson.

Welcome to my fitness blog!!!

The theme for the summer is overcoming perceived failure & staying the course. The bottom line is EVERYONE makes mistakes and everyone falls off the wagon sometimes - the important thing is to learn and keep going!


So learn, live, love...it'll be fun! :-)


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Post of the Site!

This is my first posting on the new blog and I am very excited to start up and get going!  The theme for April is trying and failing and getting back up again to keep moving forward. 


When I was putting this blog together I ran into MANY road blocks.  Basically, I had no idea what I was doing and when you don't know what you are doing, trying to be successful can be beyond challenging!  I spent probably about 2 hours trying to figure out how to get a button back that I accidentally deleted.  Though I was very frustrated for those 2 hours...I didn't give up and I now have my button (yeah! Celebrate the small victories!) and furthermore, I now know what to do should it ever disappear again! :-)


I say this because we should expect some failures along the way in everything we do.  The important thing is to learn from that experience and don't beat yourself up about it...it happened, it's over and well....we won't do that again! lol


So while we will all have lives with many mistakes, if we keep at it, we will have lives full of moments of drive, determination, and victory and those moments makes mistakes simply laughable!


Think about what you have learned from your mistakes, how you have laughed about them and what they have led you to achieve!  All the best, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment