Here we go...

Hi, My name is Rebecca Olsson.

Welcome to my fitness blog!!!

The theme for the summer is overcoming perceived failure & staying the course. The bottom line is EVERYONE makes mistakes and everyone falls off the wagon sometimes - the important thing is to learn and keep going!


So learn, live, love...it'll be fun! :-)


Friday, May 21, 2010

Kale Chips? We'll see....

So...I am going to make some KALE CHIPS tonight after work. I have heard from several sources that kale chips are a great (very tasty) alternative to potato chips. Basically, you buy kale, chop it into bite sized bits, add some extra virgin olive oil and salt and pop it in the oven. You bake the kale at 350-370 degrees for about 15 minutes and then you can broil them for 5 minutes after if you like them extra crispy.
To be 100% honest...I am not incredibly convinced this will be a good experiment, but I have to give it a try. Who knows? Maybe I will love kale and wonder how I have lived my life thus far without it? Maybe I won't like it...in which case, I can cross kale off the list. Well - I'll keep you posted. Until then, Happy Friday Everyone!

UPDATE: THE KALE CHIPS ARE A TOTAL HIT!!!! I LOVED THEM!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GIVING THEM A TRY!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    WelCome

    Fitness Hula Hoops

    ReplyDelete